Tips on Traveling in Shanghai

As a local resident which originally from Shanghai, I had a few tips for all the tourist who are planning to visit shanghai, about the train station, subway, accommodations. Hope all these things help you to travel around Shanghai.

About the railway stations: Shanghai railway station is also called “Xin Ke Zhan” by Shanghai habitants. If you take a taxi in the city, you can tell the driver like this. You can take subway lines No. 1, 3 and 4 to get there. Take the Line No.1; you can get near the ticket booth and waiting hall; if you take Subway No. 3 or 4, you need to take 10 minutes walk to get to the station)

Trains departing from Shanghai South Railway Station general leaves for the southern cities in China. So if you want to cities located in Southern China, you will have to get on train at this train station. And passenger can take Subway Line No. 1 or 3 to get there. As for Shanghai Hongqiao Train Station, all the bullet trains and high-speed trains are park and depart at this train station. so if your train ticket belongs to this kind, you must go to this station. By the way, this station can be reached by Subway No. 2 and No.10.

About the subway: There are 13 lines of Shanghai rail transit. It basically covers most of urban places. Basically, you can go to all places that can be reached by subway.

About accommodation: there are three perfect locations for you to find hotels.

In the People’s Square, there are a lot of hotel here and the transport here is very convenient. Metro Line 1, 2, 8 can reach this place. Around this are, the shop is very abundant too. Many well-known scenic spots is not far from the people’s square, like the Shanghai Museum, Shanghai Art Museum, the Great World, Nanjing Road Pedestrian Street and so on. The distance from the Bund and Yuyuan garden is walking distance too.

Near Jingan Temple, you can find great hotels too. Near Jing’an Temple, there are more commercial buildings actually. Nanjing West Road is also a good shopping site. There are many things to eat around the place. also, Metro Line 2 and 7pass by this place.

The third location to find perfect hotel is near the Xujiahui, where is the commercial center at the southwest corner of Shanghai. Around Xujiahui, there are a lot of shops and a lot of things to eat. Subway Line No.1, 9 and 11 pass by this place.

Fukuda System

Ming Zhengtong years, the emperor Zhu Qizhen Yingzong down to Temple incense, after seeing the Foding shine, protect the country that is blessed and good fortune, like the dragon Yantai Yue, special hand thanks to “protect the country and owned Fu Temple,” the Temple name now this name is still engraved in the gate on Hongluosi. Zhu Ming Xi Zong emperor revealed by the school in five years (AD 1626) gave Hongluo an “Apocalypse big brass bell,” there has been 370 years of history, are stored in Hongluosi Inside the hall. Emperor Chici large bronze bell engraved bell-ming: Hongluo Landscape 2 (20) Bao Qing regent Dorgon Qing Jiang Shanyong for the solid, worship Hongluo title plaque after the hand, “possession of a large bright” and hanging in the Main Hall. Plaque with the hall after the demolition of the lost. Three years of the Qing Emperor Kangxi (AD 1694), Emperor Kangxi Shengjia Hongluo Dalbergia, in front of the temple in the bamboo forest located west of sanjong tour bamboo throne. Huairou write poetry after the magistrate WU Jing fruit “Bamboo mainly as”: “…… six hundred and ten have three, especially that of the official record of their number……” reflects the time of Emperor Kangxi scenes tour of bamboo. Jiaqing years in order to protect Hongluo Temple, in the Main Hall before the establishment of a “four stone”, the inscription clearly Hongluo the limits of the eight directions. Main Hall is still stand Hongluosi tablet before. Luosi
Jiaqing years, the International Master Hongluo wake created the Pure Land Buddhist temple, Dharma, save the world treasure.

Master painstakingly thrift holding Temple, raised a lot of land for the permanent home of the design, creation and implementation of the “Fukuda system” of the charity. At that time a total of about 360 Hongluosi hectares of land, these land at low rents to the farmers farming, Hongluo with the exception of some low rents charged for their own use, the rest are used for the people to do good. In the implementation of “Fukuda system”, the temple also features “House Throwing a” solitary poor relief; twenty-five the twelfth lunar month every year for the poor people get near the flour dumplings; open pharmacy processing Lifeline Dan Yin, rounded drugs save lives. “House porridge, off hand, spraying” three good is a system and stick with it long term. Hongluo “Fukuda system” and the “three good things” and other good works of the implementation, maintenance of the peace for the benefit of the people side. Qing Dynasty Empress Dowager Cixi has made a pilgrimage to Hongluo of Hongluo magic “bamboo”, “Gingko”, and the main hall after the “vine wrapped around loose” landscape full of praise. In the Temple South Temple panorama viewing Qinglongshan, found Hongluo mountains, Tibetan style poly gas, clouds enveloped, is a poised.

Empress Dowager Cixi strong Hongluo Wishing hope incense to bless the Great Qing Dynasty, and generous rewards the Hongluosi. Empress wrote a “blessing”, “life” two characters, hanging on the temple’s east campus-wide reception room, Hui Gong sent shortly after they sent a “four Yu Ping Feng”, “nine Lotus Light” are two treasures, jade screen placed in the living room, lotus lanterns hung in the Great Hall of Sakyamuni in the middle as before. After the liberation of Hongluo once easy to schools, the core of the temple building was demolished in 1972, Main Hall, centrally located in the hall of the large number of artifacts, musical instruments, Buddhist and so give all loss, conservation areas and most of the buildings have fallen into disrepair due to dilapidated. Hongluo area since 1990 to protect the development and construction, the gradual restoration of the temple restoration, Ocean Park, Kwun Yam Temple, opened tourist routes, a large number of trees grow flowers and beautify the environment, improve tourist facilities increased, while invested heavily in the west side of the Rhodospirillum rehabilitation of the “Temple in Shanxi,” “Three Kings Temple”, “Chaoyang Temple”, “Day River Temple”, “Quan Temple Hill” and five Hongluo the House and integration the “Confucianism and Taoism” and other traditional Chinese culture, Buddhism and culture has added to Hongluo and extension, “Buddhism, Confucianism, Taoism and the” three religions in one form a red Luoshan Hongluo unique cultural tourism region content.
ancient monk

Hongluo to ten resident Temple, as the birthplace of Buddhism in northern China and the largest Buddhist garden, a Buddhist monk extraordinary frequency, over a thousand years to enjoy a high status in the Buddhist community. Chinese Pure Land of the twelfth and thirteenth generation on behalf of the Patriarch and the Patriarch are Hongluosi fate.

Shanghai Guyi Garden Travel Guide And Tips

With a history of 480 year, Guyi Garden was built during the reign of Jiajing Emperor in the Ming dynasty. With an area of 146mu in size, Guyi Garden is the biggest classic garden in Shanghai, where have five gardens of this kind. According to a book called “Si Jing”, “Yi” here means a beautiful sight of bamboo. The garden was designed by Zhu Sansong, a well-known bamboo-carving master living in the Ming Dynasty. There are dozens of famous bamboos,like the tortoise’s shell bamboo, Buddha’s stomach bamboo, Spare bamboo, etc. The bamboos are planting in groups, looks elegant and beautiful,which makes the characteristic of Guyi garden.Tang Dynasty stone pillar, Song Dynasty pagoda, Ming and Qing dynasty buildings like the Recluse Hall,untied boat,the White Crane Pavilion, the South Hall,the Little Sound Attic,etc,they all have a profound historical and culture.

Winding brooks,stont pavements, couplets written on scrolls and artistic pavements, fauous poems and calligraphy from Dongqichang and Zhuzhishan makes the garden pretty, delicate, elegant but simple , so becomes its special character. Since 1984,Guyi garden was awarded “model unit” by Shanghai Municipal People’s Government for 13 consecutive times,and was awared the titles of “National Construction System Civilized Cervices Model Units”, “State-level tourist Destinations AAAA”, “Shanghai Five-star Park”, etc.

Address:
218 Huyigonglu Street, Shanghai, China.

Admission fee:
12 rmb for adults, free for aged older than 70, free for kids shorter than 1.3 meters.

Opening hours:
6:00-18:00.

Traffic:
(1). Hutang line, city bus line 822, Subway line 3,4 -> Subway line 11.
(2). Subway line 2-> Subway line 11.
(3). City bus line 562 -> Subway line 11.

Food:
Shanghai Shuimitao, Jinjing Furu, Fengjindingti, Shanghai Ligaotang, Fengwei Yuguantou, Shanghai Fudongji chicken, Yinyu fish, Songjiang Luyu fish, Chenghuangmiao Ligaotang, Shanghai Bengzhua, Zhuxuebian, Chenghuangmiao Wuxiangdou, Jiading Baisuan, Xiaogengdao, Xiangyu, Yusun, Pudongji Chicken, Sanhuangji Chicken, Shanghai Gaoqiao Songbing, Jinze Zhuangyuangao, Wufangzai Gaotuan, Fengweiyu, Yexie Ruangao, Shanghai Longxiapian, Shanghai Quandao Shaqima, Chongming Jiangbaozhua.

Shopping:
Shanghai Mudiao, Jiading Zhuke, Shanghai Miandiao, Shanghai Yadiao, Shanghai Rongxiu, Sidiao, Jiading Huangcaobian, Qiqi, Yudiao, Juanhua, etc.

Tips:
(1). Guyi Garden is a good travel destination in summer.
(2). You can drive your car to Guyi Garden and it is easy to find a parking lot here.
(3). This is not a big garden but everything here is very exquisite.
(4). The best time to visit Guyi Garden is July and August.

Copyright owner: Travel2ChinaInfo Dot COM . You can find more information about china travel, airlines, cheap flights, non-stop flights, direct flights from our web site. (This article written on 5/4/2011).

Tibetan Culture in the Ancient Garden

Strong during the Qing Dynasty, the construction of many royal gardens, its representative in Beijing of the Three Hills and Five Park (Yuquan Shan Jing Ming Yuen, Xiangshan Providence Park, Summer Palace, and Chang Chun Longevity Hill, Summer Palace) and the Garden Palace (now the North Sea, scenery, Zhongnanhai).

To reflect the national great unity, the Qing use “shrink to move into the monarch days pregnant,” the garden design method, the well-known all over the country and representation of landscape architecture into the landscape composition. One of the most unique is the Tibetan architecture.

Junji start from, the body mass Chong Hong tall, gorgeous colorful Tibetan Lama Temple, La Mata introduced a large number of royal gardens, garden more colorful image of the building, which in the Qianlong period, it is particularly prominent. North Sea, the Summer Palace, Lama Temple is particularly spectacular, but until now kept largely intact, for us to enjoy.

White Pagoda style and Tibetan sutras

We enter the south gate of Beihai Park, the bridge across the Yongding, head is a vibrant landscape of the North Sea – Qiongdao, and as Qiongdao facade is a Lama Temple, the “Temple of Eternal Blessing.” Above the third major temple, the name “Pu Dian”, Miankuo five. East side hall “holy fruit,” West side hall “cases mirror,” are Miankuo three. Pu worship hall as Tsongkhapa, founder of Tibetan Buddhism, the two disciples on both sides for the Dalai Lama, Panchen like.

Then climb seventy steps, that is, the highest point reached Qiongdao, good for the house and the White Tower. Good for the house in front, and Wing Temple for the same central axis, a square city of Taiwan, on the glass structure was built vinyl eaves hall, the pavilion-style roof canopies for the round, yellow glazed tiles under the eaves for the green square cut edges gilt bronze Tongwa King ding, take “hemispherical dome” of justice. Tibetan Buddhism, the original hall for Wade King Kong as big.

After the good result is the temple of white tower 35.9 m high, the typical follow-bowl-style La Mata. Tibetan sutras and possession of legend tower. White Tower is the tallest building in the North Sea, North Sea, the landmark building is also the North Sea, dotting the landscape of the garden for. The northwest corner of the North Sea can be said that a lamasery world. Broadly speaking, can be divided into three groups: the Western Paradise Vatican territory, and the Ten Thousand Buddhas Temple illustrates floor, Xiaoxitian.

Vatican territory in the North Sea North Shore Western Paradise, is a combination of Chinese and Tibetan temple architecture, also known as Great Western Paradise. Tall mountain in front of a four-poster F, glass arch, the momentum of strong macro, majestic and magnificent, South Amount “China Tibetan community,” North amount “Sumeru Spring”, are the Qianlong Emperor Yu Shu.

Vatican Western Paradise is famous throughout the West, Nine Dragon Wall, which turned out to be “Dayuanjingzhi palace” of the screen wall. According to “China (Qing) Dynasty Palace History” volume sixteen reads: “Vatican territory west of the Western Paradise, a glass wall (that is, Nine Dragon Wall), the essence of the north wall, door, door to Taiyuanjingzhi palace, said rear pavilions’ Po net ‘Yunting, Pavilion Buildings North and about forty Sanying, are four Buddhist scriptures plate of the storage. ”

Wind-room palace and other buildings have been destroyed in the history of the vicissitudes of life in the ruined, the only remaining Nine Dragon Wall, and the true meaning of the door. The ceiling is the essence of the door mantra, that is a lamasery of its original, for the board of the Buddhist scriptures. Nine Dragon Wall of the West, has tall stone steps, a Kui-Ran of the gate is located on it, the amount of questions, “illustrates Temple” is the eleventh year of the Qing Dynasty Emperor Qianlong (1746) Construction of the Royal Lama Temple, the Long Imitation Zhengding County Hing Temple. Historically, it is very glorious spectacular. Within the gate for the King Hall, so Bell and Drum Tower, the main building is three eaves of the Great Buddha, looks like the three towers, the Lama Temple Buddha floor with the same shape, which for a gold Phoebe with thousands of carved goddess eyes of Buddha.

Interpretation of Temple of the West, the original construction of a glazed brick, “House of Ten Thousand Buddhas”, seven three-bay, is thirty years of Qianlong (1771) Queen Mother to celebrate the 80th birthday or so. The original Astor front door, and the stone bridge (the bridge north-south tree arch). The manufacturing floor, imitation palace, the former white marble building sets, three Pi, the left tree, pole banners, right stand stone buildings, buildings engraved with the Han, Manchu, Mongolian, Tibetan text written in four-body Emperor Qianlong, “House of Ten Thousand Buddhas Feast of” poetry.

House of Ten Thousand Buddhas south, west of Temple illustrates, the “nirvana”, commonly known as “Xiaoxitian” (Republic of China has “Goddess of Mercy Temple,” said.) It was built in thirty-three years of Qianlong (1768), thirty-five years (1770) completed, but also to celebrate her sixty birthday of Qianlong, his mother Empress eighty birthday Lamaism built buildings. However, its architectural form, different from other royal Lama Temple. Fang Zheng is the layout of the building group close together. Hall surrounded by water on all sides, the middle of building stone, the bridge outside the seventh floor of the glass arch built a four-column, four corners and save the building eaves and a pointed Fontane. In the Qing Dynasty royal building, this group also have distinctive architectural features, unique, and is extremely solemn and magnificent.

Summer Palace in the “wheel possession”

Summer Palace is also famous ancient imperial garden in China, Kunming Lake and Longevity Hill it is the main material base and landscape, creating a blend of large palace and gardens garden. Kunming Lake is modeled on West Lake in Hangzhou, a famous imitation of southern landscape garden and gardening practices, spectacular lakes and mountains to rivers and lakes. The Longevity Hill is the Lama Temple is the main building, resulting in a Buddhist world.

Tower of Buddhist Incense is located in the octagonal stone Xu Mizuo, the Genei many original Buddha worship, when the Boxer Rebellion Xianfeng destroyed after the war of aggression in Beijing. Now dedicated to the modern woman, 80 years of last century were moved from the Amitabha temple; Qianfo Ge, the Church has a four-post structure of the seventh floor vinyl, stone door three coupons, yellow green glazed tile cutting edge Xie Shanding. The north of the mountain top, built Miankuo five, two-story brick structure for the securities hall, the “wisdom of the sea” (meaning the wisdom of the Buddha, such as the sea), the external walls of glass mosaic one thousand statues, which for the Goddess of Mercy, P Yin, Monju, like; runner possession of imitation Hangzhou Fa Yun Monastery scripture library construction. Booths are equipped with upper and lower sides, the octagonal tower save point type Danyan. The lower floor runner Dongting possession of home for bronze 16, the upper four wheel Tibetan Buddha 32. West Pavilion is the flower offering lower the Buddha, a Buddha 4, the upper five floors offer flower Buddha, a Buddha 40. Two kiosks are pagoda through, the tower has axis. Interlinked tunnels under the tower, the tower shaft organs start, the tower along with rotation. The architectural forms, known as “runner possession.” It is a construction of a form of religious objects. We can often be seen in the Tibetan areas, monks and laity Petiole small hand-held prayer wheel (containing scriptures), gyrate, mouth also kept chanting the mantra. In their view, the rock turning drum circle is equivalent to chanting again, chanting is a very convenient method. Tibet runner in the pagoda is a large prayer wheel, is set to facilitate bowing Empress who, in the Temples were by the Putuo Temple, also has such a turning pagoda, with the same shape.

After the slope of Longevity Hill is also a spiritual environment to Sumeru The Temple as the center of large buildings. Sumeru is located in the Longevity Hill North Mountain Spirit Habitat, sitting northward, slightly T-shaped plane, the mountain on the potential, followed by increased construction, appears structured, patchwork, rhythm-oriented. The whole building regulations, with much the same Puning Temple Temples, the construction time is much the same, are in the twenty years of Qianlong (1755) before and after. Before and after the entire complex is divided into two parts, the first half for the Chinese-style Buddhist temple pattern of imitation of the latter part of the first Buddhist temple in Tibet, Samye Monastery.

After the spiritual environment in the Sumeru (South) side there is a high wall of King Kong, Tibet, Samye Monastery of Tibetan architecture simulation to build the wall of the plateau in the diamond, the pattern is identical with the second half of Puning Temple in Chengde. It is printed in Hong rock were the center of the Court (the equivalent of the Court of Chengde Puning Temple of the Mahayana), in the Buddhist sense, is home to Mount Sumeru Buddha. Four Big Island are built around eight small part of Africa, sun and moon temple, four-color tower. Ministry of the so-called four different continents in the shape of the high platform. Four to eight small outside the Department of the Ministry of Chau Island, Tibetan Tibetan stone house platforms are built on a small house. British and French troops also destroyed in the war, there were Indian incense rocks on both sides of the good things that are between the Temple, clouds Temple, are Tibetan Lama Temple.

Providence garden “called the temple”

Famous landscape gardens in western Beijing Fragrant Hill resort, in the Qing Dynasty called “Providence Park”, also a famous imperial gardens. The Temple royal garden in this large-scale landscape composition, also has an important position. Among them, the most famous of course, is “Mirror large number of call” of the temple (known as “call the temple”). It is forty-five years of Qianlong (1780) to come to Beijing to celebrate the seventieth birthday of the Sixth Panchen Emperor Vatican repair, residential and construction. The Regulation and Temples Temple of Sumeru Temple (known as “Panchen palace”) is basically the same. A little fake Panchen Lama in Tibet Shigatse hall of residence Tashilhunpo meaning. Because of its main building has been destroyed, can not be detailed to the reader. However, the surviving glass pagoda is still so touching that with a view.

Today, as we fame in the Qing Dynasty imperial garden, the walk leisure, refreshing, the taste of the unique Tibetan culture, is a spirit of enjoyment. Meanwhile, the landscape architecture can also be written as history books, it will “Tibet has been an integral and important part of China”, written in the land of the motherland, people of all nationalities together to create the Chinese traditional culture, is always a beautiful harmonious whole.

Royal Garden

Kang Qing Dynasty, Yongzheng and Qianlong reigns in peace and prosperity, have built the “Three Hills and Five Park”

The foot of the Western Hills of Beijing,
Linquan the victory of its landscape, far from the Liao, Jin, Yuan and Ming dynasties to many royal gardens built. To the Qing Dynasty before the mid-term health, Yongzheng and Qianlong reigns over a hundred years of prosperity, but also have construction of the “Three Hills and Five Gardens.” Order according to their construction of “Three Hills and Five Park” are:

Providence Park — Xiangshan sixteen years Kangxi (1677), built in Xiangshan more modest regulation of the royal palace. Qianlong years (1745), Emperor Qianlong of the Xiangshan big plus expansion, and created a twenty-eight scenic spots, named “Providence Park.” Emperor Qianlong in the Fragrant Hills by the title “Western Hills Qingxue” attractions, “Yanjing Eight” one.

Jing Ming Yuan Yuquan Hill nineteenth year of Kangxi — (1680), before completion of “Jerneh Park”, Emperor Kangxi year (1692), renamed “Ming Yuan Jing.” Qianlong Shiyou expansion, and named King sixteen. The “sudden jump Yuquan”, also “Yanjing Eight” one. Sixteenth year (1751), Emperor Qianlong Yuquan water assessment as “the world First Spring”, has since become the emperor dedicated drinking water, daily transported by special tankers Palace.

Chang Chun — thirty-eight years was built in Kangxi (1699). Emperor Kangxi in the “imperial Chang Chun in mind,” said, “I self-Lin Yu has Rixi million machines, indiscriminately from the leisure Yi, Xin Qu plot a long time, getting the AIDS disease. Even when the margin of leisure, recreation in hereby, as appropriate, spring and Gan, Yan Gu and tours. breeze lead, tired of ills than at first glance. “opposite Simon Peking University today, the” grace of the Temple “and” En Mu Temple, “two glass gate, that is, the only remaining Chang Chun sites.

Old Summer Palace was built in Kangxi forty years — (1709), the former Emperor Kangxi Emperor gave four sons of Prince Yong Yin zhen (later Emperor Yongzheng) the garden. Sixty year of Kangxi (1722) Spring in April, Yin-zhen Emperor Kangxi the request should be to watch the peony Yuanmingyuan, in the Peony Taiwan Yin-zhen first met 12-year-old son Hongli (later Emperor), leaving three generations together in a King’s story.

Yongzheng ascended the throne, the expansion of the Yuanmingyuan. Yuanmingyuan had two plaques, one inscribed by the Emperor Kangxi, hanging in the “clear Kyushu Banquet” in the Front Hall “Yuanmingyuan Palace”; an inscribed by the emperor, hanging in the main entrance of a large palace on the Yuanmingyuan.

Qianlong reign, the further expansion of the Summer Palace, and when you press the South saw the Soviet Union, Hangzhou garden scenery, many attractions built imitation transplantation.

— Longevity Qing Yi Park was built in fifteen years of Qianlong (1750). Park in the main building, is to celebrate the Queen Mother Qianlong mother Chongqing Huang birthday next year while 60 pre-built in the Longevity Hill “big debt of gratitude Longevity Temple.”

Guangxu years (1886), Empress Dowager Cixi in the Qing Yi Park redevelopment, and renamed as the “Summer Palace.”

10 after the entry of Qing Dynasty emperors, there are 3 dead in the “Three Hills and Five Garden”

Qing palace, the palace of the city, known as “black red walls and green tile drain,” said. Rigid due to more than stately palace layout, scenery angry enough to show only the imperial majesty for holding ceremonies, not in daily living. Between the nomadic ancestors for the northeast is the Manchu emperors, and fond of the western suburbs of hills and water gardens. Since the “Three Hills and Five Gardens” have been built since the time they lived garden, far more than live in the palace of the time. To this end, when a prominent position in the garden, all built for the emperor met with ministers and disposal of court politics of the palace main hall. Such as the east gate of Fragrant Hills Park, built Providence “Qinzheng”; Yuquan Shan Jing Ming Yuan south gate built “Kuoran Emirates Palace”; Chang Chun Road, has a “nine things the Third Temple”; Summer Palace “and out of Elite Gate “built” above the house “; even built for Queen Mother birthday, Qianlong himself never claimed that every night of the Longevity Hill to visit the Garden of Clear Ripples, also built the East Gate” Qinzheng “.

10 after the entry of Qing Dynasty emperors, with three died of “Three Hills and Five Gardens.” Sixty one year of Kangxi Emperor Kangxi November 13 (December 20, 1722) died from Chang Chun stream book stores, the Yongzheng Emperor Yongzheng thirteen years on August 23 (8 October 1735 ) died from Yuanmingyuan Palace Banquet Kyushu Qing, dynasty, emperor in the fourth dynasty, three years of the first month (February 25, 1850) died of Yuanmingyuan Shen de Tang. In addition, British and French troops died during the invasion of Emperor Xianfeng Rehe Mountain Resort, also on the eighth day of August, Xianfeng years (September 22, 1860) opened by the east gate of Yuanmingyuan fled in panic.

Emperor Qianlong in the Yuanmingyuan Park and east of additional chi Spring Garden Changchun, forming a “Ming three parks”

Following the Yongzheng Emperor Qianlong, the further expansion of the Summer Palace, and named the fourth emperor King, the expansion of the aged King. Qianlong age of 12 for the first time specifically to see their grandfather, Emperor Kangxi of the peony table, named one of the aged King, “Lou goes on to open,” Peony in turn sets gathered three generations old palace, converted into a hall of Hong Phoebe, named as “Jien Tang” (see Qianlong “Jien Tang imperial mind”).

At that time the Summer Palace, a large plaza in the wings, also has six, Jiuqing, the Eight Banners of the Government Office of the values??in garden room, seems to have become the second court. Ministers to the nearest in court, have also bought in the Yuanmingyuan Park was built near the house. Haidian south of the town of Yuanmingyuan, there are still a “military aircraft at the alley,” that Secretary of State for the year had a temporary military housing, office space is named.

Qianlong years (1747), and the village water mill in the east of the Yuanmingyuan (the old village by the water-driven mill) a lot, build a park in Changchun. Named after the Garden Conservancy, due before the Qianlong reign, Emperor Yongzheng was given by his father in the living Yuanmingyuan “Changchun Sin Koon.” Changchun Park, has a group of Western missionaries Giuseppe Castiglione, Jiang Youren and other design style palace, Fontainebleau, France, commonly known as the “Western House.” Thirty-five years of Qianlong Emperor Qianlong 60 years old, was in the “imperial order Changchun Park Sentences” in the hope that he can live at least another 25 years to make at least 60 years of the emperor, when will the throne to son, make their own overlord, old-age park in Changchun. Sure enough, later Qianlong Emperor in the job for 60 years after the transfer position to his son Jiaqing emperor made himself overlord of 4 years, lived to be 89 years old, became Emperor in 200 of the most longevity.

Thirty-seven years of Qianlong (1772), also in Changchun build a park south of Spring Garden chi formed connected to each other, there were a hundred King’s “Ming three parks.” Empress Dowager Cixi in the Tongzhi years later (1873) reconstruction of Yuanmingyuan was, he had built in the Qi site of part of Spring Garden Palace, and Yee-Spring Garden was renamed “Spring Garden million” to celebrate her upcoming birthday 40.

Now, in the southern gate of the Yuanmingyuan Ruins Park to hang the plaque, based upon the old name of the Qianlong period, entitled “Yee Spring Garden.”

October 18, 1860, British and French troops surrender in order to force the Qing dynasty signed an evil fire that destroyed all the “Three Hills and Five Gardens.” “Ming three parks” in the scene of a hundred are left wrecked into the water, leaving only scattered stones of the “Evergreen Park, Western House” remains, its not down the stubborn century, witnessed the glorious past and the former suffering.